Friday, February 27, 2009

Cold Front

A cold front came through last night and now the temp is about half what it was yesterday. Very chilly, quite a contrast. Sassy did get one long walk. I wore 2 sweatshirts with hoods. So I was able to deal with the cold wind.

The calendar may not say it's spring but the plants outside sure think it is. Lot's of trees are budding out. I think that's why my allergies are so bad, all those blooms. We could still have a hard freeze. I hope we don't but it's still possible. My iris are growing like crazy.

We're watching the old Star Treks with Kirk and Spock. Kinda fun to see the old shows once in a while.

DH and I might (I say might) do some house cleaning tomorrow. We really need to the dust is so thick on the furniture you could write your name in it. I think that aggravates my allergies too.

Today would be a good day for cocoa. Hopefully DH will make some soon.

Photo of the day, some of my iris from last year.

Photobucket

The people who walk in darkness will see a great light; those who live in a dark land, the light will shine on them.
Isaiah 9:2

2 comments:

Annie said...

I couldn't get the house to feel warm today. I sat in a meeting all day yesterday and missed the pretty weather. Bah.

SchnauzerMom said...

I was lucky I had the day off!