Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sickie

I think I have bronchitis, it's been several years since I've had it but it's hitting me hard now. Stayed home from church and spent most of the day napping. I did get up a couple of times to walk Sassy, not far enough for her but as far as I could handle it.

The weather is gorgeous, lots of sunshine and a chilly wind.

I've been watching Monk reruns all afternoon. I really like Monk. He's pathetic but brilliant.

Photo of the day, my dad as a young boy.

Photobucket

Two things I asked of Thee, do not refuse me before I die; keep deception and lies far from me, give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with the food that is my portion, lest I be full and deny Thee and say, "Who is the Lord?" or lest I be in want and steal, and profane the name of my God.
Proverbs 30:7-9

3 comments:

April said...

I hope you feel better soon, Kathryn. I don't get sick often, but when I do it seems to always be bronchitis. Hang in there and take care of yourself.

Daisy said...

Oh nooo! Bronchitis is the worst!! I hope you get well soon SM!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry you are still not feeling well. I hope the bronchitis goes away very soon, and that you feel better soon!