I slept as late as Sassy would allow. I found a pretty snowflake bead pattern on the Internet. I was going to make some for our Christmas tree but I need some bead needles. Quilting needles won't do the job. I'll get some at Hobby Lobby tomorrow.
I worked on the front of my sweater for a while. I think I'll do some more on it when I get done here.
I think Sassy has cabin fever. Usually she gets to take long walks but I just wasn't up to it the last couple of days and before that it was so cold and icy. Tomorrow maybe she'll get a long walk.
DH has been going to a nutritionist class once a week. Most of what she says we already knew but he is really getting serious about his eating habits. He's lost 10 pounds so far. That's great!
Photo of the day, my grandfather (dad's father). He was born in 1884 in central Texas. His family came from Germany. I have that rocking chair that he was sitting in.

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
Proverbs 15:1
2 comments:
I don't know what happened to my post. It just disappeared! Okay, let's try again. I'm glad you are feeling a bit better! Having the stomach flu sure isn't any fun.
Sierra is also getting cabin fever. Here where we are, it has been super cold and icy for several months. I haven't walked her because of it. I am really feeling ready for spring!
Thanks, I am feeling better.
Post a Comment