Friday, February 20, 2009

Windy

The weather was gorgeous with the high about 72. The wind did pick up quite a bit in the afternoon though. It is extremely dry and the fire danger is severe. Pray for rain.

I feel good as long as I'm just sitting around. I worked for a couple of hours today and then went home. DH finished up. Sassy and I took a nice nap this morning but in the afternoon I couldn't nap because the wind was too noisy. Wind has a restless sound and it's sometimes hard for me to sleep when it's blowing hard. I'll get over this crud eventually.

I did manage to make a casserole with chicken and tator tots. It'll provide several meals for us.

Maybe I'll knit when I'm done here, haven't done that in a while.

Photo of the day, Medicine Creek taken last Fall.

Photobucket

Come now, and let us reason together, says the Lord, though your sins are as scarlet, they will be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they will be like wool.
Isaiah 1:18

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Unknown said...

I hope you feel 100% very soon. I love the beautiful picture. It makes me really want spring to be here. We are getting dumped on with snow right now!!

SchnauzerMom said...

Thankful Paul, hello to you too. Jen, sorry that you're getting dumped on!