Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for my Lord Jesus Christ and what He has done for me.

We were off today and actually got to sleep in until about 7:30 when Sassy had to pee. The weather was gorgeous although a little chilly. Sassy got a couple of good walks.

Still feel kinda icky. I guess it'll go away eventually. We ate lunch at a Cambodian/Vietnamese/Thai place and then went to a movie. We went to the Mall to see Caroline because it was advertised as 3D and I'd never seen a 3D movie. Unfortunately it wasn't 3D at our theatre. We should have asked before we bought the tickets. At first I thought it was kind of cute but then it turned creepy. I don't think I'd take a child to see it. But then the things that are rated PG and PG13 today were rated R when I was a kid. So kids today might not be bothered by it. Personally I think it would cause nightmares. I think if I had it to do over I would go home and take nap instead.

I think I got into a little gluten at the restaurant because for a while I had that old familiar pain in my stomach. It seems to have gone away now.

We haven't been to OKC in a long time. I kinda have a hankering to go to some of the museums. DH and I love museums.

Photo of the day, a red bud tree.

Photobucket

Indeed, there is not a righteous man on earth who continually does good and who never sins.
Ecclesiastes7:20

2 comments:

Daisy said...

That's a beautiful first sentence! It sounds like you are on the mend SM ... just not totally there yet!!
Glad you got to sleep in a little.

Unknown said...

We are so blessed to have Christ as our Savior aren't we?! That is the greatest blessing of all!