Today is a gorgeous day in the 50's and I'm going to take Sassy on a long walk when I'm finished here. It was cold yesterday, at least it was cold to me. I always thought I wanted to live in Colorado in the mountains but I don't think I could handle all the cold weather they have. I'm a Southerner or South-westerner, born and raised in the south and southwest, mostly southwest in hot, dry country. I did live in Colorado for a couple of years when I was a young teenager. The cold didn't bother me then. Actually, cold weather didn't bother me much until I went through menopause. I was always hot blooded but now I get cold easier. I kinda like that.
We went to the library yesterday. I got 3 books and DH got some videos about Abraham Lincoln. They have been very interesting.
I wish I could be more articulate and express myself better. But I think in pictures, not words and sometimes it's difficult to put those pictures into words. Oh well.
Photo of the day, a fountain in a city park.

And He will judge between the nations, and will render decisions for many peoples; and they will hammer their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, and never again will they learn war.
Isaiah 2:4
No comments:
Post a Comment