The dinner last night was nice even if I didn't feel good. Unfortunately nothing was gluten free, they dumped gravy on my chicken and rice. Sigh. I payed for it today. They had a jazz quartet playing for us. Very nice. The best part is that we didn't have to stay and clean it up. The singles took care of that.
DH brought me a rose for Valentine's Day, very pretty!
It's chilly and rainy today. We can use the rain even if it's not very much.
Photo of the day, my rose.

Every word of God is tested; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him. Do not add to His words lest He reprove you, and you be proved a liar.
Proverbs 30:5-6
3 comments:
Your rose is lovely!
I'm sorry you're not feeling well again. I hope this is the last cold of teh year!
I'm so sorry you still aren't feeling well. This has been a really bad year for colds and flu it seems. I hope you feel better soon!
Your rose is beautiful!
I hope it's the last one too, I'm worn out.
Post a Comment