I wish we had some milk so I could have cocoa but neither DH or I want to go to Walmart and get it. We use lactose free milk and Walmart is the only place that I've seen it. I've got some herbal tea, I guess I could drink that.
I totally forgot about the quilt show at the Comanche Nation museum and now it's over, nuts. There is a new show there with the work of a weaver. I've got to make a point of getting over there and seeing it.
Sassy is so funny, she plays with her food. She'll take little pieces and toss them around and then hunt for them.
Photo of the day, this is what I hung today. We bought it last Saturday. It says "always live, love and laugh."

There is a way which seems right to a man, but it's end is the way of death.
Proverbs 14:12
3 comments:
I read something recently about lactose and chocolate... when chocolate is added to milk, it does something magical to the lactose to make it digestible by lactose-intolerant people. Laurel says regular milk upsets her stomach, but she does fine with chocolate milk.
I wonder if she tells me that just to get me to buy chocolate.... :)
I've never heard that but hey, whatever it takes!
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear you got the stomach bug again :(. I hope you feel better very soon!
Post a Comment