Well I got over the cold and my allergies immediately kicked in. Probably because the peach tree is blooming like crazy. In fact all kinds of things are blooming and growing out there along with a lot of dust due to the lack of rain. The temp was in the mid 80's. Tomorrow we'll be lucky if we make it to the mid 50's, so they say. Dry as a bone.
I enjoyed our day off. Sassy let us sleep until about 7:00. We took 2 long walks and then did our shopping. We ate lunch at the Panda House. We haven't been there in years. It was very good, lots of variety. I think I pretty much avoided any gluten. We went to the health food and stocked up, then to the pet shop for Sassy's stuff. We finished up at Walmart. This afternoon we all had a nice nap.
Photo of the day, dead trees.

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; who substitute bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter.
Isaiah 5:20
No comments:
Post a Comment