DH stayed home from church today. I hope he feels better tomorrow. I guess he's just gonna have to tough it out. I know that's what I had to do with my stomach virus. The doc said that antibiotics don't work on viruses, they just have to run their course. Hopefully mine has run it's course.
I did very little today except surf the Internet and take a nap. I did go to church and that was a good thing.
Photo of the day, my dad as a baby, they put little boys in dresses back then.

Every man's way is right in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the hearts.
Proverbs 21:2
2 comments:
Is it raining there, yet? We're supposed to get it tomorrow morning.
I have pictues of my dad in dresses, too! DHS would probably revoke your kids for doing that today!
We got a little rain early this morning. DHS interfers way too much I think.
Post a Comment