Monday, November 3, 2008

All I Can Say


is that if you don't vote then you don't have a right to complain. I only hope that all the scary stories that I've been hearing won't come true. God is always in control!


The venison chili was excellent but it's all gone. So I put one of the roasts in the crock pot and I'll cook it all night with some veggies. I think it'll be good too!


The trees are so beautiful around here, oranges, yellows and reds. Not like New England but beautiful in it's own way. It was near 80 and windy today, very pretty day.


Photos of the day, this is the road to LETRA. The trees don't look very pretty in the photo but they were gorgeous in person.



Another view of LETRA.

1 comment:

Annie said...

The media tried to win the last three election for the Democrats but failed each time. If it was in the bag, then I don't think The Enlightened One would be stumping so hard these last days before the election.

I have Faith!