Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Finally

it's over, the election that is. Everyone that I voted for was elected except the president. Even though the one I wanted didn't get elected I still intend to pray for the one that did. He is obviously the one that the Lord wanted in the position. I signed up for the Presidential Prayer Team to pray for Obama and his family for protection, guidance and wisdom. He has taken on what I consider the most difficult job in the world and he needs all the help that he can get.

Enough politics. Next the weather report. We got some pretty good rain earlier. Nothing severe around us but it seems to be getting rough east of us. It hasn't cooled off yet. I guess it will do that tomorrow.

Sassy must have gotten bored when we came home we found out that she had shredded up some papers that were on the coffee table. We can't let down our guard. The pooch isn't trustworthy yet.

Photo of the day, this is another photo taken out at LETRA.

3 comments:

April said...

I'm so glad the election is over! And, I think you are a very gracious in your approach to the candidate you didn't vote for. I can't imagine the job he has in front of him - and all the prayers he can get will surely help. Thanks, Kathryn.

Daisy said...

Good for you for praying for Obama SM!

Annie said...

I notice you didn't say WHAT you were praying for him....

:)