Monday, November 24, 2008

Tired

Nothing new. We did 3 days work in one day, that's all. Took lots of short cuts but the building is ready for Sunday. We did have a problem. The hose on the washing machine in the Family Center came loose during the night and the Family Center, the youth minister's office and our new Fellowship Hall were all flooded. There's no telling how many gallons of water were wasted. I'm glad it happened last night instead later in the week when no one would have been there to discover it. The floors are all nice and clean now. We're off the rest of the week!!!!

Weather report: gorgeous day, wind from the North and a little chilly but not bad.

While we were at work Sassy shredded the newspaper and a couple of photos. She needs some more toys to play with. Someday I'll learn to keep EVERYTHING out of her reach.

When the apple pie is gone I think I'll make a cherry pie. I want to try out one of the gluten free crust recipes that I've found.

Photo of the day, another old photo but I think it's interesting.

Photobucket

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you, wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9

2 comments:

Annie said...

Oh, no! What a mess to clean up! Yes, it's a good thing it didn't happen later in the week.

Enjoy your days off. You've earned them!!!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, that sounds like such a mess! Thankfully it sounds like they were able to clean stuff up! There is nothing worse than water leaking in where it isn't supposed to.