The weather was gorgeous, with just a light North wind. We took Sassy to the Park and gave her a thrill trying to catch prairie dogs. There was no way that I was going to let go of the leash though. We would never have caught up with her. The trees were really beautiful, still lots of Fall color. I got several good photos before the batteries in my camera gave out.
We went to my mom and brother's for Thanksgiving Dinner. Sassy had quite a bit of turkey, mom just loves to give meat to dogs. I didn't overeat, feel fine! Afterwards the three of us went home and took a nice nap.
A few weeks ago I had a diagnostic mammogram and I got the results the other day. Everything is normal and I don't need another mammogram for a year. God is good!
Photo of the day, one of the trees from the Park. I believe it's an oak tree.

Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth. Serve the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful singing. Know that the Lord Himself is God; it is He who has made us and not we ourselves; we are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him; bless His name. For the Lord is good; His loving kindness is everlasting, and His faithfulness to all generations.
Psalm 100
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving, Schnauzermom!
That is such great news about your mammogram results! What a praise! That is definitely something to be thankful for :).
Post a Comment