Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It is Thursday, right? We were off on Tuesday and that kind of threw me off this week. Anyway, I'm thankful for days off. I would like to have every day off but then I wouldn't appreciate my time off it I didn't have to get up and go to work everyday. I sure would like to give it a try though.

I slept almost to 7:00 before Sassy had to go out. We went out and did our shopping. DH replaced the front door lock. The old lock was wearing out, we had a terrible time getting the keys to work in it.

I'm going to make some cookies with M & M's after I get done posting here.

Weather report: warmer and wind from the South. Very nice day though. The trees are losing more and more of their leaves. They will be bald soon.

We are going to spend Thanksgiving with my mom and brother. I need to call her and see if she wants us to bring anything. The doc says she is pre-diabetic so she is on a special diet (hopefully) but that's fine with DH and me. It will be the first time that Sassy has been in my mom's house. That should be interesting.

I think I'll post the last of the lake pictures that I took the other day here. The first one is of Lake Fuqua. I have no idea where they came up with that name.

Photobucket

The last lake is Lake Duncan, named after the nearby town.

Photobucket

Canada geese waiting on the dock for the next boat.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Oooo! You almost slept in SM! Heehee! Your cookies sound yummy!