I do a lot of griping about my job but in reality I'm grateful for it. Especially now with so many people losing their jobs. My job really isn't difficult, just physical. The poor feet hurt 24/7. I do hate weddings, mostly because we have to sit around for hours waiting for everyone to leave before we can clean up after them. What's wrong with eloping? Oh well, at least we get paid extra to do weddings.
The pasta stuff turned out really good and the Reese's cookies are great too! What's next? I don't know yet.
I don't have any pictures of grand-babies to show so I'll show some more of my dog.


2 comments:
One of the things that has impressed me as I've read different blogs in recent days is that although a lot of Christians are disappointed that Obama will be the next president, they've not forgotten their responsibility to pray for him and others in leadership with him. It's certainly made an impression on me particularly as in the next 10 hours or so we will hopefully have an idea of what our next government will be. Whether it's made up of one party or several and whether the party I voted for will be a part of that government doesn't matter so much as the fact that I am called to pray for them. Thanks for the reminder.
I never tire of Sassy's photo's. She's the kind of doggie that I'd like.
Yes, SM, you have the right attitude to pray for Obama. I think that's one of the most loving things we could do for anyone.
Post a Comment