DH stayed home sick today. I don't think he has the flu, I think it's just a cold. So he and Sassy slept most of the day. Now Sassy is playing hard and trying to step in the middle of my keyboard. She's all rested up. She has a little friend in our neighborhood named Lola. As I was walking Sassy this morning Lola got loose and they had a brief play session before Lola's owner came and got her.
I got a diagnostic mammogram this morning. They said the calcifications were so faint they could hardly see them. Maybe I can wait a year before the next mammogram, this every 6 months thing is getting old.
My ear is back to normal, the swelling is gone. Of course the feet still hurt, oh well.
Photo of the day, I don't know if I've already posted this photo of Sassy or not. I'm not willing to go back and look. So here it is.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Genesis 1:1
3 comments:
Oh yes! I call 79 degrees warm and lovely! I'm glad with the mammogram that there was nothing more to worry about.
Wow 79 degrees! It is in the high 20's here and snowy! Can I come visit you? LOL
Come on down!
Post a Comment