The venison stew was great but it's gone now. I didn't want to use up all the venison so I bought some hamburger and cooked some pasta and veggies. Had some for dinner, good stuff. I also baked some oatmeal cookies and chopped up some Reese's Peanut Butter cups left over from Halloween and put in them instead of chocolate chips. Good stuff too.
The weather was gorgeous today. The kind of day where I wish I had a deck so that I could sit outside and enjoy the weather. I did take the pooch for a couple of long walks and that was nice. Sassy destroyed my hat a while ago and today I was able to find a straw cowboy hat at a thrift shop for $1.25. I'm not all that fond of cowboy hats but it fit pretty well and was the only hat they had. Besides, you can't beat $1.25.
I figured out what I was doing wrong at Photobucket and now I can post photos from there. So here are some photos that DH took of Sassy last night.


1 comment:
I'm with you. If we'll work together and not against each other we can made a difference with God's help.
It makes me sad to see friendships end over a presidential election. I have to wonder what the friendship was based on to begin with.
Sassy is the cutest thing. She gets cuter every time you post a picture.
Post a Comment