Today has been another beautiful day, the wind is a little chilly though.
We worked a little this morning making sure the church was ready for tomorrow. It didn't take very long.
I'm trying to teach Sassy how to walk properly on the leash. She wants to pull and tug. I've read that when she starts doing that I should just stand still until the leash loosens. Also, if she tugs in one direction I should go in the opposite direction. I tried those things a while ago and they really worked. I think in time she won't be such a pain to walk. I just need to be consistent and don't let her get away with anything. She must have a tough hide because a while ago I was petting her and found some cactus thorns in her side. She didn't even complain when I pulled them out.
Photo of the day, more Fall foliage from the park.

I have set the Lord continually before me; because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Psalm 16:8
3 comments:
I'm sorry you're under the weather. I hope your next week of work goes by fast.
I hope you feel better soon! I can't believe how fast the Thanksgiving time went. My hubby was off for 5 days. It went by way too fast!!
Sorry to hear that your feeling a little under the weather!! I hope you are able to train Sassy to walk nicely SM and that she's not too stubborn.
Post a Comment