Sunday, November 30, 2008

Still Sick

but I think somehow, I'll live. It's been really cold today with a strong wind out of the North. It made walking Sassy an experience. She's slowly learning how to walk on the leash. Still wants to pull but she gives in sooner than she used too. I'm bigger than she is ya know!

DH's grand-niece came to see us last night, along with her mommy, grandmother and aunt. I wasn't sure how Sassy would react to the baby, she definitely doesn't like older children. But, she seemed to accept the baby OK, sniffed her over a little and watched her closely. Niece's name is Addy and she will be one year old on January 4.

Here she is on the cell phone, takes after mommy.

Photobucket

Addy, mommy and Sassy.

Photobucket

That baby is taking my toys!

Photobucket

Well tomorrow we go back to work. There's a funeral at 10:00 in the morning so we have to hurry and get the worship center and the bathrooms in the foyer ready. Then there is a funeral dinner for 200 (!) Fortunately the church isn't providing the food for that, someone else is. It's an Indian funeral and they usually last for a very long time. The man was a decendant of Quanna Parker, the last chief of the Comanches. His cousin is a member of our church, that's why the funeral is here.

The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; my sheild and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalm 18:2

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a sweet little girl! It is cute seeing the picture of Sassy with her.