Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wow

I didn't turn on my computer at all yesterday, no Internet and no Solitaire. It was a nice break. There is so much junk on the Internet that sometimes it just makes me tired. I need to quit being so nosy and stay away from the places that irritate me. I worked a little on my quilt and also on my sweater. I'm almost done with the sweater, just sewing the sleeves on now.

Weather report: another gorgeous day, quite a bit warmer than it has been. Makes me wish I could spend the whole day outside, but the allergies are still going strong.

I stayed home from church this evening because my left ear is throbbing, an infection of some kind I suppose. DH put some drops in it earlier, they didn't help much but I only used them once. I'll try again later. The leg is healing up nicely.

Photo of the day, I took this photo last Fall. I love the way the sun shines through the leaves.

Photobucket

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life; whom shall I dread?
Psalm 27:1

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Sometimes it's nice taking a break from the computer once and awhile. It's needful sometimes.

Annie said...

I'm so sorry your ear is hurting. Hubby gets ear aches occasionally. I put garlic oil in his ear. It helps a lot, but you'll want to wait a few days before going into any crowded places!

SchnauzerMom said...

Garlic oil, interesting. Fortunately my ear is feeling much better today.

Unknown said...

I'm glad your ear is feeling better! I second the garlic oil. I use it for my daughter whenever she gets an earache, and it takes it away every time. Of course her hair always smells like an italian restaurant, but oh well :).