Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tired

We worked all morning getting ready for the big dinner tomorrow. When we left there were still people there decorating and so forth. Tomorrow afterwards we'll have to tear it all down so that the construction workers can get back to work on Monday. They have quite a way to go before the room is really done.

I had a nice afternoon. The weather is beautiful, didn't go anywhere though. DH, Sassy and I had a nice nap.

I made an apple pie with a gluten free crust. The crust didn't turn out quite right, it fell apart when I tried to put it in the pie plate. I looked up some recipes on the Internet and next time I'll follow one of them. The pie tastes good though, it's definitely a keeper. I have made some things in the past that ended up in the garbage but not this.

Photo of the day, a view from the mountain.

Photobucket

But from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul.
Deuteronomy 4:29

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you find a good gluten free pie crust recipe, let me know. That is one thing I haven't tried yet. I love pies, and haven't eaten them since going gluten free.

That is a beautiful picture!