We're off work tomorrow because it's Veteran's Day. I love holidays, any opportunity for a day off is good for me. What will I do tomorrow? Well I won't get up at 6:00 that's for sure. I might make it to 7:30. That's as long as Sassy will let us sleep in. We don't have any money so we can't go anywhere. But I'd really like to just stay home and read, maybe even do a little housework, very little.
I need to get with it and start working on my quilt but I just can't seem to get motivated. Maybe later.
Photo of the day, Quannah Parker Lake on the Refuge, this might be a rerun but here it is anyway.
2 comments:
Enjoy your day off SM! I hope you got to sleeeep in this morning! Ernie use to get me up at 7:00 every morning, I never got a chance to sleep in. Now ... however, he is the one doing the sleeping in ...lol!
Have a nice day off today, Kathryn! Reading sure sounds good to me.
Post a Comment