All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16, 17.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires; and will turn away their ears from the truth, and will turn aside to myths. 2 Timothy 4:3, 4.
I was walking Sassy yesterday and I stepped into a hole. I guess it used to have a fence post in it and it had some concrete around it. I didn't sprain my ankle but I sure skinned up my leg. Owie! I was hoping it would swell up so I wouldn't have to go in to work today but it didn't. It's still a little sore but it'll be fine.
My brother is over here using DH's computer. He likes to read newspapers on line. We grew up in Arizona and he still likes to keep track of what is happening back there even though we've been gone since 1974 or 1975. I'm not sure what the exact year was that we moved away. We've both been living in Oklahoma since 1979. My brother is a bachelor, never married.
Photo of the day, trees where I work, they are Bradford Pear Trees. They look like someone took a paintbrush and painted just some of the leaves and left the rest green.
3 comments:
It's downright cold here!
Hi SM, the trees look pretty. I know it's Autumn where you are but every time I see a Fall photo it takes me by surprise.
I've also enjoyed seeing all your lake photos.
BTW, thanks for sharing those verses. Similar ones have been on my heart too.
Ouch! I'm glad you didn't sprain your ankle! That doesn't sound like it felt too great though :(.
What a beautiful tree. Our leaves on our trees here are almost all gone. Fall always goes by too fast.
Post a Comment