Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Allergies

The prettier the weather the worse the allergies. It's so sad, I'd like to be out enjoying the weather but would sneeze my head off if I do. Sigh. Rain would be nice though.

Well I'm through talking politics.

My brother brought us another duck the other day. A female duck. He always did males in the past because they are more colorful. Now he's doing females so we will have a bunch of duck families soon. I wonder if he'll do baby ducks next. That would be cute.

I found a purse in the Church's clothes closet that I like. It is black and had white paint on it. I was able to get most of the paint off and used a black permanent marker to cover up what was left. It has all kinds of pockets. I like lots of pockets. My other purse had none and everything fell to the bottom of it. I donated that purse to a garage sale that one of our church groups is having this weekend.

Photo of the day, another quilt. This pattern is called Repeating Crosses. I gave it away as a Christmas present.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jules said...

Pretty quilt. The duck families sound lovely. How do you display them?

I understand about allergies and nice weather. You want to be out enjoying the gorgeous days but you pay for it afterwards.

SchnauzerMom said...

Right now we just put them on a shelf above the TV. I'd like to get a better way to display them and keep them safe.

Unknown said...

Wow, that is a beautiful quilt! I really would love to learn how to do that.

SchnauzerMom said...

It's really not hard to learn to quilt. I pretty much taught myself by reading books on it.