Weather report: very warm, humid and hazy.
We went to OKC to the zoo. We haven't been there in at least 15 years. We took one of DH's nieces there when she was about 6 years old. She's married and a mama now. So that was a while ago. Anyway, we had a great time and took lots of pictures. Walked a 100 miles, should have rode the tram. The bad thing is that we had to drive home during the rush hour. Rush hour in OKC is not fun. I was driving and ended up missing my turn off. But we didn't get lost, just took a trip down a couple of side roads and got back on I-44. We got home at about 7:30 this evening. Then we started watching SG1 again. We're part way through the 10th and last season. I'm glad it's almost over because it's wearing me out.
I'm not sure what we'll do tomorrow (or rather later on today).
Photos of the day, some of the pictures that I took at the Zoo.
The first one is a rhino. They had two species of rhino but only got a good photo of one.

Your basic zebra. They had 2 species of zebra too.

A kitty, I didn't write down the names of all these animals so all I can call it is a kitty with ears like Spock from Star Trek.

Red parret. He was making a great deal of noise while we were there.

Zoo photos will be my photos of the day for a while. I took 174 pictures but not all of them turned out and I'm not gonna post all of them anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment