Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It just dawned on me that it's Thursday already. The week is going by too fast, but then it always does. I'm thankful for animals, dogs in particular. I'm thankful that we got little Sassy.

We took Sassy to the vet today for an evaluation and her shots. He said she is a schnauzer-Yorkie. She is not more than 9 months old. He saw another one earlier in the week that was just like her, he thinks they were probably litter mates. She is in great health, her tests came back negative, no heart worm or other bugs. Tomorrow we take her in to be spayed. Then we'll take the paperwork to the dog pound and get a partial refund on the money we paid them.

Weather report: warm today with almost no wind. My allergies are rough but I'll survive somehow. A cold front would be nice, some rain would be nice.

We finished the SG1 TV series and now we're watching the two movies that came out. At least they destroyed the Ori. That's a relief.

I think tomorrow while the pooch is in surgery we'll go to the International Festival. It should be interesting. It's a lot bigger this year because they moved it to the city park. I haven't been to it in years.

Photos of the day, more photos from the OKC Zoo, a red fox.

Photobucket

A rattlesnake.

Photobucket

Pronghorn antelope.

Photobucket

Ostrich.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Annie said...

Thursday is THE most forgettable day of the week! Besides Thankful Thursday, it's Avon order day, and more often than not, I get a nice little late fee because I forget! Duh.