Monday, September 8, 2008

A Little Rain

is falling out there. Not the heavy stuff that they had South and West of us. It seems to poop out by the time it gets to us. Are we being punished for something? It's supposed to get quite a bit cooler tomorrow though, that's encouraging.

I'm trying to decide what I'm gonna do when I finish writing in this blog. Do I want to sew, knit or cook something? I might just sit on my backside and watch TV. My back was hurting earlier but it has calmed down now.

I hate politics. They all claim they're going to do this and that but I think it's all just fluff to get elected. Because once they get in office they don't do what they said they would. This election is very interesting though. A black man on the Democrat's side, a white woman on the Re publican's side. For 200 years we've had only middle aged and older white men in office. We need some new blood in there for sure. It all makes me tired though.

I'm gonna see if I can get DH to make us some cocoa. He's a great cocoa maker.

Photo of the day, these are/were my great-grandparents on my dad's side. My grandmother's mom and dad. I wish the photo wasn't so fuzzy. It would be cool to get a good view of their clothes.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm excited about Palin, but you probably know that already.

It was raining in Tulsa tonight but it missed us. I want COOL weather so I can open the windows!