Sassy was spayed this morning and she's laying beside me sleeping it off. It's a very small incision with just a couple of staples in it. She's having trouble getting comfortable, I guess the staples prick her. I looked up Schnauzer Yorkie mixes on the Internet. They're called Snorkies, how funny. One person wanted $800 for their puppies. No way. Not when I can go down to the dog pound and pay $80 for one and get $50 reimbursed for getting her shots and spayed. Of course the shots and spay cost more than $50 but, I'll take everything that I can get. More Sassy pictures.

She didn't like the flash on the camera.

Resting.

DH and Sassy.

We were going to go to the International Festival today but it doesn't begin until 5:00 PM so we're going to wait until tomorrow when it will be going on all day.
We did very little today (spent enough money). Just kinda hanging out and that's good too.
The Children's Division Director at church has been trying to get us to come back to the first grade class. But, after filling in last Sunday there I'm certain that's not where I should be.
Weather report: hot today, I had to use the AC in the car. It got up in the low 90's and very little wind. Maybe some time in October it will cool off.
More photos from the OKC Zoo.
Orangutan.

Mexican Wolf.

Meerkats.

Some kind of lizard.
2 comments:
OoooOoooOoooooo! Lots of animal pictures; I love em! And the new pictures of Sassy are wonderful. Looks like your hubby has a new love... awwww... :)
Thanks! The only bad thing about taking the animal pictures is that a lot of the animals were taking naps and it was hard to get a good photo.
Post a Comment