1. I love Science Fiction TV shows and movies. We're watching season 9 of SG1. Cool stuff. The only problem is that real science can be pretty boring. I want to travel to other planets, to go where "no one has gone before."
2. I love to make things, sewing, knitting, crochet, cross stitch, quilting, drawing, painting, beading. Sounds like I've spread myself too thin, but I'm not working on all those things at the same time. I have to get in the mood.
3. I'm a bookworm. I love to read all kinds of books. But especially books that teach me something. I got 3 books from the library the other day, about physics, the middle ages and natural history. I got bogged down in the one about physics, it's way over my head. But the other 2 are great!
4. I like to cook. I'm not a great cook but I like to watch the Food Network and look through cookbooks.
5. I love animals. I don't consider animals equal to humans but I do believe they are important. God wouldn't have created them if they weren't important. I also believe there will be animals in heaven, I can't prove that biblically, it's just a belief.
6. I'm an introvert. I like to be alone. Not all the time but a big part of the time. I used to be terribly shy but I seem to be getting over that. I can hold my own in a conversation when I have too. As long as I don't have to very often.
7. I need to take off a few pounds, been saying that for years, but I would like to wear my clothes without fear of popping off buttons.
8. I forgot to add photography to my earlier post. Taking pictures is a creative act. I like to use my photographs as inspiration for paintings.
OK that's eight. I hope this gets posted because I keep getting a message that says Autosave has failed. I really don't want to write this list all over again.
Photo of the day. This is a new view of Mt. Scott.
1 comment:
That was fun :). It was great learning more about you! I also love sci-fi stuff. I love SG1!
Post a Comment