Friday, September 12, 2008

Tired

So what else is new. Vacation is coming up soon and I can hardly wait. I just want to rest and hang out. It would be nice if we could go somewhere but that takes money. Something we have very little of.

Warm and muggy today. That's one reason why I feel so tired. It kind of drains you.

Only one serving of barley soup left. So next we'll have noodles and meatballs. I say noodles because that's what I happen to have and I'm not willing to fight my way through Wal-Mart to get some spaghetti. The noodles are whole grain high fiber stuff. We got the meatballs from the church the other day. The hard part is getting the energy to get up and go cook it.

I really want to sit read read my library books. Maybe I'll do that later.

Photo of the day, another quilt picture. This is an afghan sized quilt. I'm not sure what the pattern is called. I made it several years ago. I quilted it entirely on the machine.

Photobucket

No comments: