These musicians were playing Celtic music.

This tent was full of things made out of leather and stone. Very pretty necklaces, earrings and little statues. Didn't buy anything though.

This group dresses up and acts out things from medieval life. Don't remember what they call themselves.

Lots of people sitting around resting and eating and eating.

Activities for the kids. I thought this minnie Ferris wheel was so cute.

Weather report: hot and dry. I want rain. I'm sure the International Festival folks would prefer that rain wait until it is over.
Sassy is feeling better today, played with her toys for a while.
3 comments:
The faire looks like a lot of fun. Too bad Ala wasn't there to dance a jig with the Celtic music!
Sassy sure is cute. She definintely looks a little bit Yorkie.
There were several stages and lots of dancing going on. Your daughter would have loved it.
Sassy says "thanks!"
SchnauzerMom - looks like that group that does the re-enacting is the SCA, Society for Creative Anachronism.
Your new puppy is just adorable. She is a lucky dodgg to have you as her new mommy!
Post a Comment