Today is my brother's birthday. He is 58 years old and never married. He takes care of our mom which is a difficult job because she can be hard to get along with sometimes. She is having trouble with one of her hips. She has had both hips replaced and the first one is wearing out. She wants to get it fixed but the doctors seem to be reluctant. She is on blood thinners and has a pacemaker. She is also borderline diabetic. She is working on changing her eating habits and hopefully she won't have to take insulin. She's also quite a bit overweight. Losing weight would help.
We're on vacation next week and I'd really like to go out and find a dog. I really miss having a pooch around.
Photo of the day, this is a view of Jed Johnson Lake looking to the West. The dam is in the background. The lake is on the Refuge.
1 comment:
I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I will pray that you feel better soon. Allergies sure aren't fun.
That is a beautiful picture. It looks like such a pretty place.
Post a Comment