Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chilly

weather today. The wind blew pretty hard all night and all day. A real cold front. In the summer cold fronts hardly even deserved the name. But this one is more like it. Nice and brisk out there.

I finished putting the borders on the blocks of one of my quilts. I think that before I start quilting that one I'll put the borders on the blocks of the next one. I've got three going here but I still need material for blocks for the third one. I bought some material for it a while back but it didn't work out. I guess I'll use it to make pants and/or a skirt.

Tomorrow I'm going to make Swiss Steak. I've never made it before so this should be interesting. I'm going to use a recipe by Alton Brown of the Food Channel. It looks like it'll be tasty.

Photo of the day, my mom in her "cover girl" days.

Photobucket

No comments: