Weather report, warmer and sunshine today but still cool enough this morning for a bike ride. We rode around in some of the neighborhoods. It's sad to see so much of the open country going under houses. It won't be long and we'll have to go for miles before we can find wildflowers and pasture land. I love open country, it's so peaceful to look at.
I think I'll cut out some material for quilt number 2 when I get done here.
Photo of the day, another four generation photo. The baby is my Uncle Bud who is 80 years old now. He's being held by my grandfather, next to him my great-grandfather and then my great-great-grandfather.
3 comments:
Will you share your recipe?
SM, I'm really enjoying seeing all these family photos. Four generations in one photo - wow! What a treaure.
What a cool family picture. You have such a treasure of family pictures. Like Jules, I really enjoy seeing them!
Post a Comment