There are some interesting political discussions on another blog that I like to go to. I'd join in but I'm pretty ignorant about such things and not very articulate either. It's not that I don't want to know but most of the stuff that I have read is personal opinion. Personal opinions are OK but how do you know which ones to believe? People will say anything to get elected. It's how they act after they get there that matters. This is such a big diverse country with so many different issues and needs. Each person or group wants their agenda addressed and that's only natural. But I think we need to be concerned for the country as a whole. The economy, the war, things that effect us all. There are some things that I just don't care about. I probably should, but I just don't. I started to mention some things here but thought better of it.
Wow DH does NOT have the TV on, so shocking. I should take advantage of the situation and read my library books. But then again I'd really like to work on one of my quilts. Decisions, decisions. I could do some housework, nah!
Photo of the day, this is a Pinwheel pattern made entirely out of denim. A pain to make and I'll never make another one so DH better take care of it. He wanted a denim quilt.
4 comments:
All of your quilts are gorgeous.
We got about 2-1/2 inches of rain. I'd take more if it was offered.
Politics. Ick! I agree 100% with what you wrote. I try my hardest to stay out of it and only believe 1/8th of what I hear.
Wow, that is such a beautiful quilt!
Pretty quilt! I have a stack of old jeans that are going to become a quilt someday.
Someday......
Jean quilts are hard to make because the material is so thick, hard on the machine and hard on the hands.
Post a Comment