We substituted in one of the first grade Sunday School classes. Their attendance has been pretty low maybe 4 or 5 at the most. Well today we had 7, 4 boys and 3 girls. They got kind of rowdy a couple of times. They were probably testing us since we weren't the regular teachers. But overall things went pretty well, I had a good time anyway.
Weather report: very warm and hazy today. Allergies are murder of course. There's some clouds floating around out there but they don't amount to much.
DH turned the TV off again and he's actually going to go READ! I think I'll take advantage of the situation and read too. I'm almost done with one library book and more than halfway through another. The third one I gave up on, it was way over my head.
The blood bank has been after me to donate. I guess I could do that this week too.
Photo of the day, another photo from the Refuge.
5 comments:
Yay for vacations! Sleep in late, stay up longer, RELAX... enjoy!!!! I think chihuahua's are so cute! I'm interested to see what you end up getting. Good luck! :o)
I have a hubby-free weekend coming up soon.... I PLAN to sew a lot.
AND, I love chocolate Silk soy milk.
You lucky dawg, you! Have a great vacation! Isn't it nice to have all those free days in front of you? We've not taken a vacation this year yet and I'm thinking about taking a week at Thanksgiving and another at Christmas like I did last year. We're trying to save money too by not going anywhere. I can make lots of my Christmas presents over the Thanksgiving vacation - and I really enjoy it too.
Dog hunting? That will be a lot of fun! I'm still not quite ready to get a new kitty, but I think it's because Cujo requires a lot of attention still. (I'd love a new little kitten running around though.) I can't wait to find out what kind of dog you end up getting.
HAPPY VACATION! :)
I hope you have a very nice vacation! It is always good just to have some time to relax. I've been praying for you about the allergies. I hope they get better soon!
Thanks! I'm planning on having a good time.
Post a Comment