Weather report: nothing new.
Sassy is doing good, waiting until she goes outside to take care of business. She's still pretty stubborn on a leash. I put Scruffy's harness on her so at least if she decides to sit down I can pick her up and make her walk. She loves to take walks but she doesn't always want to go the way I want to go. I'm bigger than she is so she has no choice. She's playing with her toys right now. Her stitches are itching her, I caught her pulling on them. I'll give her a bath after while, maybe that will help with some of the itchiness.
Our church is having a dinner theater later on this week. It's sponsored by the choir but it's not a musical it's a play. We've done this for 3 or 4 years now. The Family Life Center is totally covered in stage sets and decorations. They will put on 4 shows and will be serving spaghetti and lasagna. You can't have both, you have to pick one. I'll try and get some photos to post later.
Still $3.09 a gallon for gas. I don't know what we did to deserve that but I'm happy. I feel sorry for those in the Southeast.
Photos of the day, more from the OKC Zoo.
Giraffes.

Gator.

Flamingos.

Chimps.
3 comments:
OK, stop rubbing it in. We're still hangin' at $3.23.
I haven't been to the zoo in years. We may have to go soon.
Oh wow, think our fuel prices worked out to be equivalent to US$8/gallon. We think twice before getting in the car now. It just costs so much at the pump. Enjoy your lower prices.
And enjoy Sassy. It sounds as if she's settling in well.
That is such a good price! We are still paying about $3.40 a gallon. It has been going down though. I'm just thankful that it is below $4.00!
Post a Comment