Sassy is still having a problem finding a place to relieve herself. I had to find some grass that wasn't covered with ice for her to use. She's frustrated because she can't find things to sniff on the ice. Well tomorrow it's supposed to be warmer so there should be things for her to sniff then. She seems to be doing better on the new food, not dumping so much in the yard.
DH is feeling the effects of his fall the other day. I think maybe a rib was bruised because his side hurts and his shoulder has started to hurt too.
I spent most of the afternoon working with my beads. I made a bracelet and two necklaces to go with some earrings that I had made a while ago. I had a ball.
Photos of the day, the jewelry that I made. The first one is the bracelet.



The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
Proverbs 9:10
5 comments:
Very pretty pretties!
Hubby won't even take the Porky Yorkie out but makes him use the training pads.
I had to work... the disadvantage of working from home.
OooOooOoooo! Kathryn, I love your jewelry - verypretty! I need to get back to that; haven't done it in years. There are so many nice beads out there that I just can't decide what to get. Too many choices scramble my poor brain.
Enjoy your day off! That ice looked pretty, but I bet it was crunchy and dangerous. We have that here every now and then and the whole city gets quiet except for the kids in the neighborhoods crunching around in the ice.
Your jewellery is lovely. And the photos in the post below make me feel cold! Brrr!
Thanks everyone!
Beautiful work SM!
Post a Comment