We returned a couple of movies to Hollywood Video and then went to Hobby Lobby just to look around. DH bought a couple of Christmas decorations on sale and I got a book about beading.
We decided to go to Duncan just for the sake of going. Went to their Goodwill, they have a lot more jeans there and I got 2 pair, DH got 1 pair and a shirt. We ate at a Chinese food place and I tried to avoid anything that had gluten in it but there was very little there that didn't have it so I got some, I'll get over it. We took Sassy for a walk in a park and then we went to the Chisholm Trail Museum to take photos of the bronze sculpture they have there. I'll post those photos at a later date.
This afternoon I made some pancakes for breakfast tomorrow. Actually there's enough for a couple of days. Then I made another rum cake. I didn't have any pecans so I used honey roasted peanuts to put on top of it. We're not going to eat any of it until tomorrow. Rum cake has to age a little.
Photo of the day, cool looking tree roots.

The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in loving kindness, He will not always strive with us. Nor will He keep His anger forever. He has not dealt with us according to our sins, nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His loving kindness toward those who fear Him. As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us. Just as a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear Him. For He Himself knows our frame; He is mindful that we are but dust.
Psalm 103:8-14
1 comment:
Cool that you've found two pair of Jeans, I always find it a really difficult task to get some which fit exactly as I want them...
These roots are beautiful and interesting: you can really see how strong the trees are. It`s a wonderful picture.
Post a Comment