This has been a very good day. We only worked about an hour and a half then had the rest of the day off. We spent most of the day at home with only a couple trips to the store. Took a nap, did laundry and DH ironed clothes. We went to Braum's and had a snack.
I went to the pet store to get a different food for Sassy. I've been giving her the same food for 3 months but it just doesn't seem to agree with her. She poops 4 times a day which is too much, the food is going straight through. It's not diarrhea though. The food that I was giving her was a lamb and rice formula. I got the same formula in a different brand, a better quality brand. We'll see how this works. I'll give her a couple weeks or more and if she still doesn't digest it well I'll try a different meat source, maybe chicken and see how that works out. She feels great, happy and playful so her old food wasn't effecting her health.
I looked through my bead collection just to see what all I had. I've got some nice stuff there. Next I think I'll either work on my quilt or my sweater.
Photo of the day, a lake photo taken last summer.

My son, do not reject the discipline of the Lord, or loathe His reproof, for whom the Lord loves He reproves, even as a father, the son in whom he delights.
Proverbs 3:11-12
2 comments:
A couple of my kitties have digestive issues that I can't figure out the cause.
Is it cold enough for ya??? :)
It's a might chilly out there!
Post a Comment