I like Fridays at work. It's nice and easy. The only staff member there is the youth minister and a secretary or two. We got most of the work done and will probably only have to work for an hour or two tomorrow morning.
I had some major chocolate cravings today, I went to Ez Go and got a Three Musketeers bar, that helped.
I'm doing pretty well with the goals that I made for myself. Stayed away from soft drinks for 7 days now. Dedicated to the gluten free diet. Still determined to grow my hair out. Still working on getting a handle on the weight loss thing, but I will succeed!
I'm using my new rice cooker to cook some Quinoa, it's cooked the same way as rice. Quinoa is extremely nutritious, how will it taste? Don't know yet but I did use turkey broth to make it and it smells wonderful. I'm going to add veggies and turkey to it. That's assuming that it tastes good.
Sassy wants to go outside, she always wants to go out when I'm trying to post to this blog.
Photo of the day, a little hint of Spring.

For Thou didst form my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well.
Psalm 139:13-14
1 comment:
I've been cold all day, particularly my ankles!
Post a Comment