Monday, January 19, 2009

Day Off

Well I really enjoyed this day even though my stomach was a little queasy off and on. The weather was gorgeous! We didn't go out of town, maybe we'll do that on Thursday. The temp is supposed to be close to 70 then. We did a few errands, went to Walmart for a few things. Came home, ate lunch, took a nap. Then we went to Hastings book store, DH got a magazine and I saw several books that I'd like to read but none that I want to buy. I need to go to the library. I considered doing that today. I wonder if they were even open, considering it's a holiday. We went to Hobby Lobby and got lap desks for both of us. Mine has little pockets on the sides so I can put craft stuff in them. I love it. I've started working on my quilts again. I had put that off because my stuff ends up scattered around. But with this desk I can keep it all in one place.

Last night I finished the knitted throw that I had been working on. It's made from scraps of yarn leftover from other projects. Not as big as an afghan but big enough to keep DH warm while he watches TV.

Photo of the day, Sassy and the throw.

Photobucket

Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips.
Psalm 141:3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your throw! It looks like Sassy likes it too :). Your weather sounds wonderful. It is VERY snowy here!