Fabulous weather, sunshine, temp in the 60's. Sounds like a rerun. I wish I could report that we got a lot of rain but no such luck.
We're off tomorrow, I'd like to go somewhere, maybe back out to the Refuge and take more pictures. DH really wants to go somewhere. If we had some extra money we could go to Oklahoma City and hang out. But the money we have is destined to pay bills.
Sassy is so much fun, I can't understand how someone could abandon her. She was playing today and took one of her toys and tossed it into the air. It went over her head and landed behind her.
I think when I get done here I'll work on my knitted throw. I'm almost done with it. It's smaller than an afghan but still big enough to snuggle under. DH will probably steal it from me, he has a tendency to do that. lol
Photo of the day, this was taken out at the Park. There is a lake there and this is it's little dam/spillway.

Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me and know my anxious thoughts; and see if there be any hurtful way in me, and lead me in the everlasting way.
Psalm 139:23-24
No comments:
Post a Comment