Warm weather today, they said we tied the record high of 81 degrees. Whew! What is summer going to be like? Tomorrow it's supposed to be cold if you call 62 degrees cold. Well, compared to 81 I guess it is.
We went to my favorite stores today. The health food store has lots of interesting looking soaps. I'm planning on trying some of them as soon as I use up what I have. I also saw some shampoos and conditioners that don't have chamomile in them. I need to use up what I have before I get anything more. I did get some gluten free goodies though. At the pet shop I got some more biscuits for Sassy. I love to look around in there too. In Hobby Lobby we got some more thread for DH's cross stitch project. He has a nativity scene that he's had for years and has wanted to make it for a long time but didn't have to nerve to do it. It looks pretty complicated but I think he can handle it. He's much better at cross stitch than I am. I got some more beads that they had on sale. DH says when we get our tax refund I can go in there and just go crazy. I hope they have a good sale on when we get the money.
We went to Hong Kong Buffet for lunch. We both had sushi, great stuff and it's not all raw fish either.
Photo of the day, a nice rock picture.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Proverbs 1:7
3 comments:
81???? That's summer weather here. You must be having one particularly warm winter or my calculations are way off. Enjoy it while it lasts!
There's been some ladies from church that want to take me out for sushi! I'm such a chicken though, I'm not sure I'll like it! I hear it's suppose to be delicious.
Hubby was making the same reference to our winter weather and what summer will be like. We haven't had a good, scorching hot summer for a while. Guess it's time for one so the loons can start screaming golbal warming again!
Post a Comment