I don't feel as tired today as I did yesterday. I just took my time and got the work done.
Did laundry today and later after I drink the cocoa that DH is making I'll make some pancakes for breakfast.
I did do a little knitting this morning. Maybe I'll do some more before I go to bed.
Sassy is so funny, when she gets excited she just runs around and around in circles as hard as she can go. It's a wonder that she doesn't run into something but so far she hasn't.
This is a boring post but I enjoy posting photos and Scripture verses. Sometimes I think I'd rather do that than write anything.
Photos of the day, my grandmother as a baby. She was born in Indian Territory (Oklahoma before it became a state.) I think the year was 1906.

My mother as a baby, born in Oklahoma in 1927.

And last but not least, me as a baby, born in New Mexico in 1954.

The Lord will guard your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forever.
Psalm 121:8
5 comments:
You were a gorgeous baby and what a smile!
This is your blog. If you want to just post photos and Scripture that's up to you. Some times I like to match photos to a particular passage of Scripture without any commentary. Do what you want not what you think others expect.
Blessings, Jules
I love those pictures! You were such a cute baby :).
I adore your old pictures.
The front hit us about 3:30 and it is cold out there. The wind is howling and I think hiding under the covers sounds like a good idea.
Thanks, I look like the fattest baby there too.
Fattest baby? No, you haven't seen #1Son when he was a baby. Oh, dear, he was a little roly-poly.
Your mom and my mom were born in the same year.
Cold got here last night. I went to dance with only a sweater, then later had to put gas in the car with just that sweater to wear. Mizzerable!
Post a Comment