Sunday, January 11, 2009

Once Again

another gorgeous day. Temp in the 60's with very little wind. I took Sassy for several long walks just so that I could be out in this weather. We desperately need some moisture though. Took Sassy to the park and got a few new photos but I haven't put them on the computer yet.

Well I'm really motivated to give up soft drinks. The nutritionist told DH that the carbonated water stretches your stomach and you want to eat more. The music minister of our church gave up soft drinks last June and he feels that his stomach has shrunk. He doesn't want to eat as much as he used to and he has lost weight. So DH and I are giving them up. Can't hurt, might just help.

My innards are slowly getting over what I ate the other night. I was a lot stricter today.

Photo of the day, a re-run photo of Sassy.

Photobucket

Forever, O Lord, Thy word is settled in heaven.
Psalm 119:89

4 comments:

Daisy said...

How interesting about the carbonated water, I've never heard that before. I'm glad you are feeling better tonight. That's such a sweet shot of Sassy!

SchnauzerMom said...

I've never heard of the carbonated water thing before either but it's worth a try.

Unknown said...

Wow, that is crazy that is so warm where you are! I can't even fathom that since it is so cold and snowy here :). I'm glad you are feeling much better!

Anonymous said...

Sassy is so beautiful. Just have to love her.