I made some chocolate chip cookies a while ago, turned out pretty good.
I didn't watch the inauguration. I confess that I forgot about it. Also, we'll see it over and over on the news for quite a while. I hope the next four years are good ones. The new president has a lot of work ahead of him.
Sassy is so funny, she's watching the TV. We're watching one of the Star Trek movies and when they make an unusual noise she looks at the TV and cocks her head. Very cute, we'll make a Trekkie out of her.
Ooops, almost forgot the weather report, bone dry. A beautiful day in the 60's but the fire danger is very high.
Photo of the day, our little waterfall/fountain at the city park.

O Lord, what is man, that Thou dost take knowledge of him? Or the son of man, that Thou dost think of him? Man is like a mere breath; his days are like a passing shadow.
Psalm 144:3-4
5 comments:
I could have napped today, too. If you missed the bumbled oath of office, it's all over youtube. :)
Chocolate chip cookies sound delicious! I've been wanting to make peanut butter chocolate chip cookies for the children, but I hesitate because they can't take nut products to school and I don't want them around too long or else I'll eat them.
I hope you feel better Kathryn. I'm jealous of your weather; it's been COLD here.
I watched the inauguration at work since I knew I'd not be able to see it or any follow-up on TV since our TV died a couple of weeks ago. I miss it on one hand - and not so much on the other!
I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well! I hope you feel better soon!
Thanks everyone, I am feeling better.
Post a Comment