Sunday, January 4, 2009

Coooold!!!

Last night the wind switched out of the north and it was all downhill from there. Walking the dog is tough, you could say it's a "refreshing" experience. We did quite a bit of walking in spite of the cold.

It was nice to be able to leave church with everyone else and not have to stay behind and lock up. It's almost like a vacation, not quite, but almost. It only lasts 3 months and then we have to lock up again for 3 months.

Well I've made it through another day without gluten. I resisted the donuts (chocolate covered ones) that they had in Sunday School.

I didn't knit or quilt today. I did take a nap in the afternoon. I'm not used to getting up early. Back to work tomorrow.

Photo of the day, baby destroying cake. DH took this photo yesterday at the birthday party.

Photobucket

The Lord is for me; I will not fear; what can man do to me?
Psalm 118:6

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Good for you resisting those donuts! They sound awful good to me about now ...hehe!
If you remember to go to the quilt show SM ... take some pictures, I would love to see the quilts!

Jules said...

She looks as if she's having a wonderful time!

Unknown said...

Aww, what a cute picture! She looks like she is having lots of fun!

You are so good about taking Sassy out. I am such a wimp when it comes to the cold. Poor Sierra keeps staring at me like, "Please take me for a walk."

Annie said...

The best part of 1st birthdays is watching the baby destroy the cake!