Speaking of Sassy, the new food seems to be a good thing so far. Of course I'll wait a couple of weeks at least to judge it's effectiveness.
There was a guy on TV a while ago who claims that the Holocost didn't happen, that there is no evidence that 6 million Jews died. He doesn't believe there were concentration camps or gas chambers. The guy is an idiot!!!! There are still a lot of witnesses around who saw and/or experienced those terrible things. My dad was a guard for General Eisenhower and he toured some of the camps, saw the starving people, the ovens, the gas chambers. Was my dad dreaming? Was he a liar? No. All those terrible things happened. The important thing today is to prevent such things from ever happening again. Because human nature hasn't changed and those things could happen again. OK, rant over.
I worked a little on my quilt yesterday and I think I'll work on it again when I'm done here.
Photo of the day, a glimpse of Spring. Daylillies from my garden last year.

Do not be afraid of sudden fear, nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes; for the Lord will be your confidence, and will keep your foot from being caught.
Proverbs 4:25-26
1 comment:
There'll always be people who deny the truth. If you twist the truth enough times you can even end up with something that sounds feasible and convince other people to believe it. How sad!
What a gorgeous photo.
Post a Comment